inlingua School of Languages

Student Pass

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do I need to apply for a Student Pass?

  • Do I need a Single-Entry Visa to enter Singapore, as well as a Student Pass?

  • Can a student holding Student’s Pass work as well?

  • How long does it take for my application to be processed and to get a reply?

  • What can I do if my Student Pass application is rejected?

  • What do I have to bring to the airport?

  • Can I give you photocopies of my documents?

  • Can I go on holiday to another country during my course?

  • Can I extend my course and Student Pass at the end of my course?

  • When do I have to surrender my Student Pass?